Our business philosophy is simple: provide excellent products, have straightforward and fair prices, and treat every homeowner the way we would want to be treated.
For a free quote please call 352-410-3700
All of our windows are custom made to fit perfectly in your home, and exceed local building codes.
- We have installed windows for over 30 years and provide our customers with a lifetime warranty on both the installation as well as the product.
- We offer many different brands of replacement windows.
- We use only the highest quality lifetime warrantied windows.
- Our windows come standard with very energy efficient maintenance free vinyl frames that are both practical and beautiful.
- Our windows also feature the highest performance Low-E Argon insulated glass.
- We use primarily Simonton, PGT and Alside because of their dedication to innovation, quality and customer service.
Simonton Reflections 5050
Utilizing the most advanced technology in North America, each Simonton Reflections® 5050 window is manufactured under our own stringent quality-control systems and then independently tested to the highest industry standards. Constructed from the finest materials, you’ll get more than replacement vinyl windows. You’ll get peace of mind.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash construction provides rigidity for increased strength and weather resistance
- Denny Clip™ pivot system maintains perfect alignment of the sash
- Stainless steel coil spring balance system never needs adjusting
- Choose glass in tempered, obscure, or tinted styles
You'll appreciate how the built-in thermal components work together in Simonton Reflections® 5050 products to help lower energy costs and provide year-round comfort for your home.
- Fin seal weatherstripping creates multiple barriers against air infiltration
- Lap-Lok® meeting rail overlaps and interlocks the top and bottom sash to create a tight and secure seal
- ProSolar Shade® soft coat Low E glass works in conjunction with an Argon gas fill to reduce solar heat gain in the summer and maintain heated air in your home during the winter
Simonton StormBreaker 300VL
A. Hurricane Impact-resistant glass features a durable laminate interlayer that will remain intact when struck with flying debris to protect the home’s pressure envelope. The sound-dampening interlayer provides ~50% reduction in unwanted outside noise entering your home.
B. Thermally Enhanced The insulating glass unit provides excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and energy savings.
C. Built-in Strength Fusion-welded frame and sash increase weather resistance and durability, while the reinforced profiles add to the structural integrity of the window.
D. Weatherability Vinyl has excellent insulating properties and can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
E. Water Diversion Simonton’s sill design moves water quickly away from your home.
F. Trouble-free Operation The stainless steel constant force coil spring balance system allows the sash to raise and lower smoothly, ensuring a lifetime of trouble-free operation.
G. No Hassles Premium vinyl requires virtually no maintenance to look beautiful for a lifetime.